Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by academic punk
    Hey, everyone!!!

Where does a king keep his armies?

IN HIS SLEEVIES!!!

hello? hello?

just trying to lighten the mood in here...

sheesh, my six-year old niece thinks it's a scream...

I've taken the liberty of anticipating your condition so I've brought you coffee, orange juice and aspirin or do you need to throw up?
    EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
      I've taken the liberty of anticipating your condition so I've brought you coffee, orange juice and aspirin or do you need to throw up?
      Hey, do you ever find that coffee is the worst thing to have during a hangover? Frankly, it just makes me want to puke more with a stomach full of whiskey or wine.
      Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
      Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• MAX
        Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jan 2004

I hate coffee period. lol.
        EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• Rikk
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
          I hate coffee period. lol.
          I love coffee. After quitting smoking, drinking very rarely these days (I mean VERY rarely), not doing almost any drugs ever, coffee is the one vice I allow myself. I really am starting to embrace sobriety in every way. I don't think I ever had any problems with control, but even constant sobriety is becoming enjoyable with the odd exception (the odd really wild weekend, date or cottage trip). And I just can't smoke anymore because I promised myself I would quit while still in my Twenties, and I'm going to stick to that.
          Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Brett
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by MAX
            Hobson.....

I love that movie.

Comment

• academic punk
              Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
              Hey, do you ever find that coffee is the worst thing to have during a hangover? Frankly, it just makes me want to puke more with a stomach full of whiskey or wine.

A hangover is caused by a lack of fluids in the body. Coffee isn't really a fluid, it's a diurutic, so you're not gaining fluids by drinking it, you're losing. Hence, coffee is the worst thing to have during a hangover.

Actually, I believe it was Rogues Horseman who ;pointed out that the best thing you can do is drink PEDIALYTE. It's all about the fluids and hydration. And he was right. Works like a charm....

I hate coffee myself (though I LOVE the scent). Give me a teaspoon of ginseng/bee propolis/bee pollen any day...

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Brett
                Hobson.....

I love that movie.
                You missed our Arthur discussion from a few weeks ago Brett.. it was awesome. Maxipad will back me up.
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Brett
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Coffee sucks, yucky, yuck.

I haven't been hung over in a billion years, I rarely drink anymore, but always drank a glass or two of water before I went to bed and that totally helped in the morning. You definitely do not want to be drinking anything that's going to dehydrate you more.

Comment

• Brett
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                    You missed our Arthur discussion from a few weeks ago Brett.. it was awesome. Maxipad will back me up.
                    Damn that's too bad, one of my all time favorite movies.

Comment

• academic punk
                      Full Member Status

• Dec 2004

It still comes up from time to time...

I think the last time was yesterday in the "I've found Carmine Raguzza!" thread that MAX started...

"You must have hated that moose."

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                        Veteran
                        • Jan 2005

Originally posted by academic punk

Actually, I believe it was Rogues Horseman who ;pointed out that the best thing you can do is drink PEDIALYTE. It's all about the fluids and hydration. And he was right. Works like a charm....

that because I get him drunk and take advantage of him all the time...
                        TLC
                        You KNOW I got the blues.
                        Can you dig it?
                        Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• GOATFUCKER
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
                          that because I get him drunk and take advantage of him all the time...
                          HAHAHAHA!!! What a coincidence! I do the same thing to my goat Chester!!!
                          Look, it's Utah, okay? It was either fuck goats or become a Mormon...

Comment

• Roguesgirl
                            Veteran
                            • Jan 2005

you're a pretty sick guy...lol
                            TLC
                            You KNOW I got the blues.
                            Can you dig it?
                            Welcome to Massachusetts. Now get the FUCK out of my way!

Comment

• Seshmeister
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Rikk
                              I love coffee. After quitting smoking, drinking very rarely these days (I mean VERY rarely), not doing almost any drugs ever, coffee is the one vice I allow myself. I really am starting to embrace sobriety in every way.
                              You fucking bore you have no right to display a Larry Hagman avatar...

Comment

• bueno bob
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Roguesgirl
                                you're a pretty sick guy...lol
                                Becoming Mormon would have been much worse, though.
                                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

Working...