Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

bwahahahaha...you realize...we're the only two people that even look there...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• WARF
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jan 2004

I just picked up El Dookie or whatever the fuck you call him.... he's been putting up Santana numbers all month!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Santana...2 hitter thusfar today...

both fucking dingers...lol...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Well...my hitters suck this week...today as well...but I have three dingers so far...so at least I should keep that lead...lmfao...I should challenge your RBI lead...

and god willing...take the runs...that's tied...I can't pass you now...just hoping to make it close...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Now if I can just get my closers to get some action today...and if Schmidt can lock down a complete game shutout...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Okay...Santana with 8 strong innings...2 Earned runs...and the win...

so far...so good...

2 saves thusfar as well...Lidge and takatsu...

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

My team collapsed today... I think I have one or two hits... and there's a fuckin' massive thunderstorm in south florida today... doesn't look like Cabrera or Lowell will finish their game.... I am offical in deep shit!

I just hope that fucker eyes.... can choke worse than me!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Well...if it makes you feel any better...

my offense is shitting the bed other than dingers...my average won't improve...

I'm just hoping I can get some innings in with the relievers...and if Schmidt can give me a good one...a great one...I can creep back into this...

These needs though are generally when I don't get them...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Fun week...

damn...why did I fuck with Morris...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I can't see Schmidt dominating St. Louis' offense...but I have to leave him in to lock down the K lead that I think I may have reacquired...depending on you relievers...

Santana had 12...

has that guy been huge for me or what...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Well...Julio got you a good inning...but 2 walks...to not help your WHIP...but that will wash with Lidge...who gave up a hit and a walk...

watching the Milwaukee game closely...tied 7-7 in the 9th...Kolb warming up...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Oh shit...Kolb got hammered...2 runs in 1/3rd of an inning...

well damn if that doesn't help me out a ton...

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

LOL

5 of my pitchers did not give up a single run.. if you look at the records... but suppan and another pitcher got MORRIS'D!!!

I'll let you win 9-3.... if you lock my team up...i'll settle for anything at this point...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

No way I go up 9-3...

I'll be lucky to scratch even if Schmidt has a great game...

You busted my ass all week...

my team batting fucking .230...

My pitchers blowing chunks...

Just got lucky with a few dingers...and a couple of dominating starters...

and PS...most of my guys had 0's...

but Morris...got MORRISSED...

CHECK OUT HIS ERA...and figure out what happened to my team...lmfao...

funny thing about Morris...he has 2 or 3 fantastic starts...then on horrid start...and I mean Horrid...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Right now...depending on your best player...Pujols...and you know what that fucker does to me every time...lmfao...hoping Schmidt can stymie him...well...and the rain...because you have the Fla. guys sitting there...

if it ended right now...with a good start from Schmidt...

I can tie it...I hope...

and that's hopeful thoughts...

Schmidt hasn't been all that good his past three or four starts...just this past start he had...

I need him to dominate tonight...I just can't see St. Louis getting jacked two nights in a row...

Comment

Working...