• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eyes of the Night
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Niiice ...

Outty five fucking thoughty ...

Last edited by Eyes of the Night; 07-17-2004, 07:48 AM.
    Broken down n' dirty dressed in rags ...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
      I GOT IT RBW!!!

1. Prior piches a great game, yu win because I was a dumas for letttingyou have the start...so you don't need to asdd s starter...

2. Prior doesn't pitch welll, I presume to winbeacus you lostt the gamble YOU SET UPP!

Of course,therewas a scneario 3 I didn't see...

RBW figuring he lost unfairly because Prir pulled himsself out of the game...

Yoman, it's all cool...

nest time, jult don't tell me shit you aren't going to do...I will not say anotherwrod about it...
      LMFAO !!!! You drunk illiterate fuck !!!!!
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Eyes...that is definately a more respectable offer, one I've gotta look at...

gotta 10 hour drive to think about it today...and will decide tonight...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

hey..Pojo looks sober!!!

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

dammit I shouldn't have traded Bay....i got impatient cuz the fucker wasnt playin..oh well...live and learn..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

I hope I am...

Who did you trade Bay for again?
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                Veteran
                • Jan 2004

I still haven't slept ...

I think if I did one more rail I woulda been an official nutcase last night ...

You mean the one I didn't cancel? There were like 4 cancelled ones ...

That offer Risin' took me about 2 hours to make up all fucked up in the head with nothing to do but stare at a damn trade ...

I think I'll just stick to my brews from now on ...

Last edited by Eyes of the Night; 07-17-2004, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

Jesus Christ dude...goto bed...it's fucking fantasy baseball...lmfao...

I'm not going to accept or decline until tonight anyways...when I get home...

You changed it again...lmfao...

This deal could become so easy for you...

I like this past one far less than the one you just cancelled...but I'm getting the fuck outta dodge...

I'll be back on tonight...

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Yeah, I tried to cover saying I fucked up but at first was actually going to let it fly ... lmfao

Dude, it's the weekend man c'mon! I have a life really I do ...

You might want to trade me what I sent you because I forgot it ...

Late

Comment

• ALinChainz
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Eyes
                      Okay land ...

Mariano Rivera, Kerry Wood, and Al Leiter ...

Anyone ... anyone ...
                      What are you after Eyes ... I would take Rivera ... I'll have a look see ...

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                        I hope I am...

Who did you trade Bay for again?
                        Andruw Jones, Mr. Risin'....
                        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Eyes of the Night
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ALinChainz
                          What are you after Eyes ... I would take Rivera ... I'll have a look see ...
                          The way it's looking right now I just gave up half of my pitchers mostly aces including Mariano for Blalock and Sweeney, the power I needed and the pitching Risin needs I think to be unbeatable the rest of the way out ...

Thing is it's not actually on the board it's in Risin's mailbox of canceled trades ... lmao

I'm in a trading mood though, I'll offer something just to throw down which you AL ...

Runnin' Devils right? ...
                          Last edited by Eyes of the Night; 07-17-2004, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• ALinChainz
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Right, I got that offer to.

I had just acquired Guillen and being a Tiger fan, couldn't do it.

Still hating myself for trading Pudge.

Comment

• WARF
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jan 2004

Hey pojo... i'll trade ya Boone for Halladay... or another bum from my bench...

I was thinkin' about dealin' to get a pitcher from eyes.... but if one of his starters goes down... he will only be down to 43 pitchers...

Comment

• DlocRoth
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

OK im back. Lets play some ball. Hey Poj, how many teams make the playoffs? I cant remember. Do I need to make a push?

And goddammit, my 1st half was so shitty. I like my team now, finally, and Im winnin. Can I get into the playoffs?
                                Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

Working...