X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Susie Q
    Veteran
    • Jan 2004

Corporate Bastards

Well, I gotta vent. Where better to do that than here, eh?
    I moved from the country and back into the city. I had "Frontier" phone and internet service. With this it came with a year free of Dish Network. Here goes my 8 month relationship with these fucks:

Susie decides she would like to go be a country mouse. Being the ever thrifty mouse, she decides to do some research calling all the providers to get the best deals.

Frontier space cadet says "We can give you 3 months free internet, and either one year dish OR a dell computer."

Susie says, "WOW!! What is the bill each month."

Frontier space cadet says, "It should be about $60 a month."

Susie says, "MAN, Time Warner's best deal was $126 a month. Are there any hidden charges or fees?"

Frontier cadet says, "No. The only thing is if you decide to cancel your account with us and you move to someplace that has us as your carrier, you will be charged a EARLY TERMINATION FEE. So, what I am saying is, if you move out of the area you won't be charged any termination fees if we are not a carrier in that area."

Susie says, "Wow, well....I'll take the deal!" "Do you carry a international plan? Where I can call overseas?"

Frontier Cadet says, "Why yes, it is $10 a month, 7 cents a minute."

Susie says, "Great....add that too."

First months bill, was NOT $60, it was more like $136. Not what I expected. Called the chick back, left a message. No call back. I call again, and ask for the cadets extension (cause I kept the paper I doodled on) and they said her duties were changed and she is on an other project. The chick said, "Can I help you?" I said, Yes....and begin to tell her my story. She said, "I have never heard of such a package deal." You would either get the dell or the free dish for a year. Not the internet as well. So, this will be your charge each month. I said after being pissed so much, ok. Next month, a new bill...even more expensive. Being MORE pissed off.....What is the fuckin' deal THIS time? Well....ends up being the international calling was not added on to my bill and it is 95 cents a minute to talk to Pop. Great I say...just fuckin' great.

moving along in the story.....8 months later....Susie decides to move back IN to the city and near Ozzy Fudd, Mrs. Fudd, Fudd Jr. and Cat Jesus.

Susie calls Frontier to CANCEL the account, and to pay the 'final bill'. They say, "Thank you, here is your confirmation number, we will send a box for the equiptment."

Moving along another month.....

I get a bill from 7/5/07-9/5/07 from Dish Network. They are billing me for 2 months advance. Their price? $143. I was like...what?? I cancelled this shit back in June. What's all this about? So I called Frontier and said, "what the hell is this all about?" Here is their lovely response:

When you cancelled with us you were supposed to cancel with Dish. I said, "But I initially set up the package deal with you guys. I thought once I cancelled with you, that it was all done." I said, I have yet to get a final bill as well, I know it should be something around $112. She said, "Wait a minute and I will check" She comes back on the line and tells me in a flat affect, "Your balance is $1070.00." I nearly dropped the fucking phone!! WHAT?!?!??!?!?! She said, "It's $100 for the unreturned modem, $200 for a unreturned digital box for dish, $300 early termination fee for the phone, $300 for early termination fee for the internet, last months partial bill $112, and taxes and surcharges. I said, "I was told that there was not going to be any early termination fees if I moved into a area where Frontier was not a carrier." She says, "Well...you were misinformed. Only by natural disaster are you not bound by your contract that you signed." I said, "I did NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACT!!" Well, it was a verbal contract. I said, "I never APPROVED of ANY contract stating all this misinformed bullshit!!" Well maam, I don't know what to tell you. I am IRRATE by this time. I said, well maybe your SUPERVISOR can tell me something different. She says, well...he will tell you the same thing." He comes on and says the same rhetorical bullshit. I come out with this schpeel, "I'll tell you what, I CANNOT afford $1070, and I REFUSE to pay this on false pretenses, and I will tell you another thing, I am NOT the type of person you can sweep under the carpet and be done with. I will contact the Attorney General, The better business buearu, the local newspapers, the local news channels, and I even belong to a website where I will make it known who have over 10,000 members. This is BULLSHIT!!! I feel like I am being raped.

He says, "maam...the best I can do is take $200 off of your account." I said, "the best you are going to do is take the whole fuckin' thing off my account!" I cannot authorize any more than that, he says nervously. He said that he will have HIS Supervisor call me between 3-5 EST on Friday. No one called. I call back on Monday, to get, "Well...due to the fact that the person who initially took your information neglected to note your account of the termination fees, we can delete them from your account. However, you will be responsible then for 8 months of Dish at $49 a month, and a total of $145 for the internet for the three months. It will end up being the same amount. I told them I am not happy with this shit either. I will get back to these fucking clowns, recharged and back at bat. FUCK THE CORPORATE bullshit!!

The End.....or is it?

Stay tuned

P. S. I know I will get a "Sorry, what was that, I wasn't paying attention" from Sarge's Little Helper, but...there was no way of shortening this novel without giving the full details.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
    ~Susie Q 2009
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Well, I gotta vent. Where better to do that than here, eh?
    I moved from the country and back into the city. I had "Frontier" phone and internet service. With this it came with a year free of Dish Network. Here goes my 8 month relationship with these fucks:

Susie decides she would like to go be a country mouse. Being the ever thrifty mouse, she decides to do some research calling all the providers to get the best deals.

Frontier space cadet says "We can give you 3 months free internet, and either one year dish OR a dell computer."

Susie says, "WOW!! What is the bill each month."

Frontier space cadet says, "It should be about $60 a month."

Susie says, "MAN, Time Warner's best deal was $126 a month. Are there any hidden charges or fees?"

Frontier cadet says, "No. The only thing is if you decide to cancel your account with us and you move to someplace that has us as your carrier, you will be charged a EARLY TERMINATION FEE. So, what I am saying is, if you move out of the area you won't be charged any termination fees if we are not a carrier in that area."

Susie says, "Wow, well....I'll take the deal!" "Do you carry a international plan? Where I can call overseas?"

Frontier Cadet says, "Why yes, it is $10 a month, 7 cents a minute."

Susie says, "Great....add that too."

First months bill, was NOT $60, it was more like $136. Not what I expected. Called the chick back, left a message. No call back. I call again, and ask for the cadets extension (cause I kept the paper I doodled on) and they said her duties were changed and she is on an other project. The chick said, "Can I help you?" I said, Yes....and begin to tell her my story. She said, "I have never heard of such a package deal." You would either get the dell or the free dish for a year. Not the internet as well. So, this will be your charge each month. I said after being pissed so much, ok. Next month, a new bill...even more expensive. Being MORE pissed off.....What is the fuckin' deal THIS time? Well....ends up being the international calling was not added on to my bill and it is 95 cents a minute to talk to Pop. Great I say...just fuckin' great.

moving along in the story.....8 months later....Susie decides to move back IN to the city and near Ozzy Fudd, Mrs. Fudd, Fudd Jr. and Cat Jesus.

Susie calls Frontier to CANCEL the account, and to pay the 'final bill'. They say, "Thank you, here is your confirmation number, we will send a box for the equiptment."

Moving along another month.....

I get a bill from 7/5/07-9/5/07 from Dish Network. They are billing me for 2 months advance. Their price? $143. I was like...what?? I cancelled this shit back in June. What's all this about? So I called Frontier and said, "what the hell is this all about?" Here is their lovely response:

When you cancelled with us you were supposed to cancel with Dish. I said, "But I initially set up the package deal with you guys. I thought once I cancelled with you, that it was all done." I said, I have yet to get a final bill as well, I know it should be something around $112. She said, "Wait a minute and I will check" She comes back on the line and tells me in a flat affect, "Your balance is $1070.00." I nearly dropped the fucking phone!! WHAT?!?!??!?!?! She said, "It's $100 for the unreturned modem, $200 for a unreturned digital box for dish, $300 early termination fee for the phone, $300 for early termination fee for the internet, last months partial bill $112, and taxes and surcharges. I said, "I was told that there was not going to be any early termination fees if I moved into a area where Frontier was not a carrier." She says, "Well...you were misinformed. Only by natural disaster are you not bound by your contract that you signed." I said, "I did NOT SIGN ANY CONTRACT!!" Well, it was a verbal contract. I said, "I never APPROVED of ANY contract stating all this misinformed bullshit!!" Well maam, I don't know what to tell you. I am IRRATE by this time. I said, well maybe your SUPERVISOR can tell me something different. She says, well...he will tell you the same thing." He comes on and says the same rhetorical bullshit. I come out with this schpeel, "I'll tell you what, I CANNOT afford $1070, and I REFUSE to pay this on false pretenses, and I will tell you another thing, I am NOT the type of person you can sweep under the carpet and be done with. I will contact the Attorney General, The better business buearu, the local newspapers, the local news channels, and I even belong to a website where I will make it known who have over 10,000 members. This is BULLSHIT!!! I feel like I am being raped.

He says, "maam...the best I can do is take $200 off of your account." I said, "the best you are going to do is take the whole fuckin' thing off my account!" I cannot authorize any more than that, he says nervously. He said that he will have HIS Supervisor call me between 3-5 EST on Friday. No one called. I call back on Monday, to get, "Well...due to the fact that the person who initially took your information neglected to note your account of the termination fees, we can delete them from your account. However, you will be responsible then for 8 months of Dish at $49 a month, and a total of $145 for the internet for the three months. It will end up being the same amount. I told them I am not happy with this shit either. I will get back to these fucking clowns, recharged and back at bat. FUCK THE CORPORATE bullshit!!

The End.....or is it?

Stay tuned

P. S. I know I will get a "Sorry, what was that, I wasn't paying attention" from Sarge's Little Helper, but...there was no way of shortening this novel without giving the full details.
    Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

Fuck those motherfuckers!

Comment

• blonddgirl777
        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Ho but; "We appologize Susie...", "We're really sorry...", "Blah, blah, blah..."
        Now THAT should make you feel better, right?

Like I said: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...0&pagenumber=2
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...oman-movie.jpg
        Originally posted by Nitro Express
        ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
        Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
        [B]... Cooking, I mean Cooking, is men's field...
        http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e9...i_triangle.jpg
        Originally posted by VanHalener
        ... Fight the Good Fight and Win!...
        Originally posted by FORD
        ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
          ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

Re: Corporate Bastards

Originally posted by Susie Q
          ... Being the ever thrifty mouse, she decides to do some research calling all the providers to get the best deals...
          At least, the American mice have the opportunity to shop around...
          The Canadian mice have no choice but to give their money to "Bell Canada" who has the monopoly...

Just try to imagine the kind of "service" you get when your second choice is to have no phone line at all!

Sure, there are cell phones and some cies. are starting to install regular phone lines (in some places) but "Bell Canada" are still the most competitive in their prices so they know that they can treat their costumers like shit (or NOT treat them at all)!
          ... What erases the linger of horniness more than Al Quaida? Then blondegirl can post some new hot dudes and stir a new wave of horniness...
          ... And let's face it, if mothers (except Chelsea Clinton's) ruled this world, there would be no goddamned war in the first place...

Comment

• blonddgirl777
            ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

The beat way to steel money is to do it legally... some corporations spend a lot of time and put a lot of efforts and research into that!

Comment

• Susie Q
              Veteran
              • Jan 2004

Re: Re: Corporate Bastards

Originally posted by blonddgirl777
              At least, the American mice have the opportunity to shop around...
              The Canadian mice have no choice but to give their money to "Bell Canada" who has the monopoly...

Just try to imagine the kind of "service" you get when your second choice is to have no phone line at all!

Sure, there are cell phones and some cies. are starting to install regular phone lines (in some places) but "Bell Canada" are still the most competitive in their prices so they know that they can treat their costumers like shit (or NOT treat them at all)!
              Man, that's some shit too blondgirl. WTF, eh? Corporations are known as 'the man'. I keep getting ass raped by the man on a daily basis. I wish there was something more legal I could do to bring these bastards down.

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
              ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

deffy time to lawyer up. They're trying to get as much as they can from you
                Roth Army Militia

Comment

• Susie Q
                  Veteran
                  • Jan 2004

Ho but; "We appologize Susie...", "We're really sorry...", "Blah, blah, blah..."
                  Now THAT should make you feel better, right?

Like I said: http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showt...0&pagenumber=2
                  Yah I HATE that shit too! The press this, press that, for english press one, for espanol press two. It takes 10 minutes on the phone to talk to a LIVE person! ONLY to get put on hold to talk to a fucking machine. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Susie Q
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                    deffy time to lawyer up. They're trying to get as much as they can from you
                    Ally, I wanna bring them down SOOOO much. If I could afford a lawyer I would do that.

Sprint did the same ass fuck. My "original" bill was only $39. They hit me with early termination fee and a fee for their "Free" phone. My bill for them cunts is now $570.

Can you tell I am pent up with some serious aggression? I had to take a break from the phone and battles with the corporate bastards before I end up in the hospital in cardiac arrest!!

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Susie Q
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                      Fuck those motherfuckers!
                      Thanks Hardrock for being pissed with me. Sometimes it just helps that other people are pissed off with you.

~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                        ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

... I had to take a break from the phone and battles with the corporate bastards before I end up in the hospital in cardiac arrest!!
                        When a "mi$take" happens on one of my bills (and boy, they do happen)... I just feel like crying!
                        Just to think that I'm gonna have to deal with "the man" for however long on the phone and all that to be given a bullshit appology in the end!

With "Bell Canada", you get to speak with Emily... the automated bitch just makes you want to throw your phone on the wall... if only she would actually exist, we could go and kick her ass!

That's the problem with those faceless corps... there is never anybody to take the blame, no one can help you and all they can do is to FEEL sorry for you...

I swear if I ever hear that robot telling me she's sorry... I'll end up on the 6 o'clock news!

Comment

• Ally_Kat
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2004

Ally, I wanna bring them down SOOOO much. If I could afford a lawyer I would do that.

Sprint did the same ass fuck. My "original" bill was only $39. They hit me with early termination fee and a fee for their "Free" phone. My bill for them cunts is now $570.

Can you tell I am pent up with some serious aggression? I had to take a break from the phone and battles with the corporate bastards before I end up in the hospital in cardiac arrest!!
                          Local news stations. I'm serious. Down here, each channel has their own version of an investigative team. Ask Asa, Help Me Howard, Shame on you, etc, etc.

Check and see if one of your local tv news teams has such a thing. Most people who go that route get their issues solved AND there's all that bad press out there
                          Roth Army Militia

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

With "Bell Canada", you get to speak with Emily... the automated bitch just makes you want to throw your phone on the wall... if only she would actually exist, we could go and kick her ass!

We could let Arielle kick her ass.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• blonddgirl777
                              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2005

We could let Arielle kick her ass.
                              In mud! :p

Comment

Working...