X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Asking the Admins for Advice

I have this friend. Well, actually, it's a friend of a friend. And you see, this friend is a Mod here...no, actually, he...I mean she, is a Mod at another site not to be named. And you see she...yeah, that's it...likes to edit people's posts without express written permission. Now, I know you might think it's me, but it's not. I would never resort to those kinds of shenanigans.

What can I say to this friend, I mean, friend of a friend about their problem?

Thanks for reading.

Re: Asking the Admins for Advice

Originally posted by Warham
    I have this friend. Well, actually, it's a friend of a friend. And you see, this friend is a Mod here...no, actually, he...I mean she, is a Mod at another site not to be named. And you see she...yeah, that's it...likes to edit people's posts without express written permission. Now, I know you might think it's me, but it's not. I would never resort to those kinds of shenanigans.

What can I say to this friend, I mean, friend of a friend about their problem?

Thanks for reading.
    Does He, i mean she, happen to mod a figging Goat-pen??? :p

He, I mean she is one nasty bitch... The one of the worst mods this site, I mean at another site ever had!!!
    Last edited by Guest; 09-28-2005, 07:15 PM.

Comment

• TheManWithNoName

If someone's editing post at this site, they should be fired, unless they have direct direction from one of the webmasters.

That's just me.

If you are weak ass enough that you can't handle someone's fucking posts, then you should roll your pussy ass self right the fuck out of here, and join the "UP With PEOPLE" website.

Don't you just fucking love the douchers that love to roll like they have some sort of power because they are modding a website, and I'm not speaking about all the mods in the least. Just the ones that think they rule some sort of small country by modding--

The best mods?

The ones you don't even know are mods--

The other CUNTS can blow a fire hydrant.

Comment

Well where the fuck is Pojo??? ... Maybe he should talk the nose off from ugly Julia Parton’s pussy and see WTF is going on around here... He, I mean she who mods the frigging Goat-pen at the other site, edits posters’ words routinely...

Latest casualty of his brutality were FasterPussycat and MAX…

Comment

Well where the fuck is Pojo??? ... Maybe he should talk the nose off from ugly Julia Parton’s pussy and see WTF is going on around here... He, I mean she who mods the frigging Goat-pen at the other site, edits posters’ words routinely...

Latest casualty of his brutality were FasterPussycat and MAX…

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Take these red pills and see me in the morning.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• DLR7884
              ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

God.

Shut up.

DLR7884
              Why are people such whiney bitches?
              Originally Posted by WARF:
              DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• Matt White
                • Jun 2004

Chinky Chinky Chinky!!!!

Comment

And I forgot to mention that He, I mean she who mods “The Frigging Goat- Pen at another site, has ass kissers following her…

Some ass kisser of his, I mean hers, even like to fuck both girls and boys... you know so called Bisexual… I could never understand that… Either this or that…Well but that’s just me!!!

Comment

• Matt White
                    • Jun 2004

Boo-Hoo

Let me know when the training wheels are due to come off.....

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Triple post....UHuUHuhHhuhUHh...KEWL
                      Last edited by Matt White; 09-28-2005, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

TRANSFORMER...MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
                        Last edited by Matt White; 09-28-2005, 08:53 PM.

Comment

• DLR7884
                          ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Guest
                          And I forgot to mention that He, I mean she who mods “The Frigging Goat- Pen at another site, has ass kissers following her…

Some ass kisser of his, I mean hers, even like to fuck both girls and boys... you know so called Bisexual… I could never understand that… Either this or that…Well but that’s just me!!!
                          Sounds like someone is a bitter little bitch.

DLR7884
                          This is the internet....get over yourself.
                          Originally Posted by WARF:
                          DLR7884 - This guy is one bad ass sonafabitch... I've seen him destroy peoples posting careers in a single sentence.

Comment

• rustoffa
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TheManWithNoName
                            If someone's editing post at this site, they should be fired, unless they have direct direction from one of the webmasters.

That's just me.

If you are weak ass enough that you can't handle someone's fucking posts, then you should roll your pussy ass self right the fuck out of here, and join the "UP With PEOPLE" website.

Don't you just fucking love the douchers that love to roll like they have some sort of power because they are modding a website, and I'm not speaking about all the mods in the least. Just the ones that think they rule some sort of small country by modding--

The best mods?

That's pretty fucking good.

I can't edit shit myself...everything but the "lock" and "move" funktion has been taken away from me.

I'm not complaining...it's like you say...the best mods are the invisible ones. I've been campaigning for that "log in as invisible" funktion for months. With THAT employed, it'd be like soul sucking, shit for brains, dog-dick licking, bi-polar tinged, whistle that only dogs can hear, ten-day-old hog die-areeya, my daddy fucked me up the ass, no-good-for-nothing type threads would just mysteriously close or move!

Motherfuckers' 'ed be like, "goddamn! there's some kinda fucking ghost mod moving and closing shit!"

Last edited by rustoffa; 09-28-2005, 09:58 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

Originally posted by TheManWithNoName

That's just me.

The best mods?

I always loved Clint. A wise man.

Comment

Working...