X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nick500
    Groupie
    • Jul 2019

Lions meltdown vs 49ers

Wow. What happened in the second half to Detroit?
    Interceptions off helmets oh boy.
    Why they went for it on 4th and 3 instead of tying the game will go down as one of the biggest playoff blunders.
    They're getting pummeled, finally get the ball and go down the field, are pretty much stopped, within FG range and... go for it?
    Not to mention when they finally get to the goal line they 're passing the ball, when all they had to do was a couple of QB sneaks like Brady used to do. Plus Goff's passes were wobbly all night long.
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Apparently they had to be told at halftime to put the champagne away, there's still another half of football....

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

San Flabby always seems to be late to the game. Detroit was pummeling them into dust and knew their game plan and was out coaching them. Dan Campbell was calling excellent plays and Volkswagen Golf Boy was executing them with precision. San Flabby was just lucky. No other way to describe it. With that said, the Kansas City Thiefs will win. I could care less.

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Jesus Fucking Christ

Comment

• Fairwrning
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

Well they cost me with that last drive..Had niners -6 1/2.....And Taylor's alright..not her fault they shove her down the viewers throats..

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

I’m not even paying attention to this shit and still feel I’m having Taylor Swift shoved up my ass. If Jesus Christ showed up nobody would notice because Taylor is getting all the media coverage.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...