Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

All this stuff is very troubling... it's valuable to talk about the history and core elements that led to these conflicts because a path out of the current activities will involve assessment of how we got here and where it's escalating to.

The thing that's weighing most heavily on me is the massive evil carnage and loss of human lives... especially innocent lives on whatever side of the equation you view it.

Unfortunately... far, far more lives will be destroyed before whatever catalyst emerges that can bring this destruction to a halt. I pray that catalyst comes quickly, but fear it won't. For those engaged in the conflict I really wish they'd find ways to conduct their nasty business without destroying all those around them on all sides.

It's daunting to want to find solutions in these times... I ask myself what can this old guy do..? As an individual I believe I'm going invest my energies in teaching my family first to respect all human life and learn to resolve issues that don't result in destruction. This shit needs to stop... globally...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Kristy
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Want to stop this fucking war? Then stop robbing the American taxpayer to pay for it.

Simple as that.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Both governments involved don't reflect the views of the majority of their people.

Also worth mentioning that there are so many fake news stories and videos on both sides of this that you should need to check the truth of anything you see on the internet. Also the power of the algorithms.

For example if your browser/social media account recognises you have a young child you will see more stories about children being killed some true some not...

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

Ha! The internet has out lived it usefulness. It’s more seedy than ever.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Kristy
                Want to stop this fucking war? Then stop robbing the American taxpayer to pay for it.

Simple as that.
                Yeah but there’s the Federal Reserve Credit Card. Yeah in theory our taxes make the minimum payments but really, it’s all bullshit but as long as someone wants a dollar the illusion works.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

The sad truth is there are no good governments right now. There has been no accountability in the US and the corruption is complete. It’s the same in the other western countries. The world is going to go on Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride and nobody knows where that leads.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Some are worse than others though.

A lot of people here and in Israel are thankful that old man Biden is president just now rather than Trump...

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Basically you are happy the US currently doesn’t have a functioning president. I’m starting to think do we even need one?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Building on that, Ben CUnttPiro's infantile state terrorist nazi-ish retaliation plan is just shit and again avoids the real issue as to why Hamas exists, they were largely funded by the Israeli gov'ts under Netanyahu as a 'divide-and-conquer' strategy and fundamentally the Israeli right. Many of which are Orthodox cunts, that don't have to serve in the IDF, and Hamas have the same agenda: no peace plan ever....

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

Comment

Working...