Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Guess Who's Back In Circulation? Van Halen back with Roth

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
    January 25, 2006

GUESS WHO'S BACK IN CIRCULATION?

Van Halen signs on the dotted line to perform with David Lee Roth

(A.P.) Hell, Mich. - Roth Army World Headquarters

After several months of rumors about Van Halen reuniting with David Lee Roth, it appears as though the rumors are absolutely true. The Hollywood buzz has already begun, as Van Halen clips have been showing up on everything from MTV to CNN to E!'s Daily 10.

It appears as though Roth is already in the fold, as the reunited band is in the process of signing a 40 date ampitheatre deal. It's more than just a deal in the process, as all the dates appear to be set, and getting ready to be announced.

The LA Times not only said Roth is back, planning a press conference, and scheduling a tour, but that the dates were set, and it should be announced soon.

From the LA Times: Give credit (or blame?) to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: David Lee Roth is back with Van Halen and planning to tour. The mercurial Roth, who officially left Van Halen on April Fool's Day in 1985, will reunite with his old band for a tour that kicks off in North Carolina in early May and includes June stops in L.A., Orange and San Diego counties, according to sources in the concert industry.
    The only issue? Wolfgang Van Halen will be the bass player. Michael Anthony has been chucked to the curb like an empty bottle of BBQ sauce. It's assumed that Michael Anthony's growing association with the ever growing stomach known as Samuel Roy Hagar.

In a sidestory, when asked about Hagar, a prominent musician was quoted as saying,

When did Sammy Hagar's hair begin looking like a matted, wet dog after having been worked over by a bulldog in heat?
    Hagar had no comment. We aren't sure if it's because he didn't want to answer, or if his head is now hidden behind his girth.

So what's the POJO Take on all of this?

A few things.

It's January. Roth and Van Halen have to make it to May without fucking up. Dave has to walk on eggshells...and he's so good at that. Ed has to stay in his house, and not say or do anything. WEll...he IS good at that. Then there's the Human Gut, who will be doing everything in his power to undermine everything.

Then there is March 12. David Lee Roth, Van Halen, GutMan and Michael Anthony will be sharing the same stage to accept their induction to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. I can see it now. Beck is asked to take present, and as he's presenting the award...Roth runs out and starts shoo-be-doobying. As the rest of the band walks out, Ed stands 20 feet from Roth, smiling at him. LivingStomach can't stop putting his hand around Ed. Roth walks up to Ed and says, "It's not about your fuckin' son..." Ed starts throwing low uppercuts, while sticking out his half-tongue, looking like some warped version of Gene Simmons.

In the meantime, Gene Simmons is in the crowd thinking...hmmmm...that kid could play guitar for me.

My thoughts though? Do you remember that girl that you wanted to take the skin boat to tuna town with, but never did (I did them all, so I have to pretend). Then, 20 years later, you find yourself in your old neighborhood. You look over, and notice some FAT ASS waste of a hag sitting there, giving you those fuck me eyes. You quickly order a pitcher, give YOURSELF a roofie while praying you remember the act, but not the size, you slam down the pitcher, and work your way over. You find out after 10 minutes that this is the same girl that used to have that tight ass and big tits in high school.

Sure, you still get the job done, but it's just not the same.

I'm as big a Roth fan as the next guy, but this show is 10 years too late.

I hope I'm wrong. I hope when Ed had all his teeth ripped out, and had that new freakin' glow in the dark grill put in place, he also somehow regained the ability to play the guitar like a guitar god, and not like Benny Hill.

I hope that Alex expects his wife to have unnatural relations with Dave. You know it's going to happen. It always does. Perhaps that anger will make him play like he did in 1984, and not like he did during the Hagar/neckbrace days. We don't want Christopher Reeves playing drums.

I hope that Wolfgang Van Halen realizes that this is every 15 year old rock and roll kid's freakin' dream come true. Seriously. Imagine when you were 15, playing onstage with Roth and Van Halen. I think it's a joke that he is...but man...if the kid is any fan of Rock and Roll, EVEN HE knows that Roth is a legend. Oh yeah, rumor has it his Dad was pretty good as well. I also hope that he doesn't demand Roth out of the band when Roth screws Wolfie's 18 year old, senior in high school, virgin girlfriend.

I hope that Roth walks out onstage, in May, in North Carolina...stares out at the crowd...looks over at Edward Van Halen, and says, "Hey Ed, LOOK AT ALL THE FUCKING PEOPLE HERE TONIGHT!" Laughs...then says, "Damn man, it seems just like fucking yesterday..." As Ed peels into DOA...

Wolfie or Michael...1984 or 2007...Young or Old...if that doesn't give you the fucking chills...

Then get out your copy of fucking Balance and Bette Midler. Hit shuffle on your fucking pink CD player...and enjoy your BUBBLE bath...FAG.

Coming Soon: Whatever the Fuck We Want
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

SO when do ya light the fucking torch??!!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
      SO when do ya light the fucking torch??!!

When it's announced TBP has been added to the tour.

Until MA is no longer MIA...there IS NO "reunion" of Van Halen.
      Originally posted by Kristy
      Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
      Originally posted by cadaverdog
      I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Ahhhh...

what the fuck ever.

When it's all said and done, they can have some 400 pound woman slappin' her ass on a bass for all I care.
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
          Ahhhh...

what the fuck ever.

When it's all said and done, they can have some 400 pound woman slappin' her ass on a bass for all I care.
          Hell yeah!!

Bring it on!
          =V V=
          ole No.1 The finest
          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Terry
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

Ahhhh...

what the fuck ever.

Someone should forward katies number onto Irving Azoff.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Ahhhh...

what the fuck ever.

Careful what you wish for LMAO

But I feel the same way....

If it aint the original four, they can have monkeys throwing shit from the stage for all I care.

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

POJO, that commentary crakced me up!
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• frankfasteddie
                  Roadie
                  • Dec 2005

Van Halen signs on the dotted line to perform with David Lee Roth

First you nailed it second

Is it official?

Are they under contract to perform?
                  Are you Mr. Roth? I said yes I am. She said well Mr. Roth I can't serve you anymore because I think your drunk and if I was you girlfriend I'd put poison in your drink! And I looked in the bottle and I said why you old witch if I was your boyfriend I'd fucking well drink it too!!!!

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

and enjoy your BUBBLE bath...FAG.
                    And may I ask just what the fuck is wrong with bubble baths?

Damn homophobics...

Cheers !:bottle:

Comment

• Ozzy Fudd
                      Veteran
                      • Jan 2004

Great Read POJO,

funny thing about this is this one

In the meantime, Gene Simmons is in the crowd thinking...hmmmm...that kid could play guitar for me. he is a whore like that.lol
                      Roth Army MP
                      Originally posted by Panamark
                      Is there such a thing as a trailer park virgin?
                      or is that just a chick that can run faster than her father and brothers ??
                      Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                      She looks like someone I wake up to after a night of drinking. Or someone I'd bang so a buddy of mine can get her hotter friend.
                      Originally posted by JAY HALE
                      so how's about you stop lying, log off and go practice.

Comment

• katie
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Nov 2004

Originally posted by Terry
                        Someone should forward katies number onto Irving Azoff.
                        Keep working on the act Terry.
                        Comedy aint your thing, but hey good try! LOL

Comment

• Susie Q
                          Veteran
                          • Jan 2004

It's about time we have something to talk about! Raise the damn glass and make a toast already!

I mean, how many times can we analyze the catalog of music these rock heroes put out? How many times can we speculate or pray on a reunion that none of us thought would ever happen in our life time?

Yah, MA is not there...but I think most of us are looking at the EVH/DLR reunion more than anything. There's magic....there is electric in the air....hear the march of our footsteps going into combat come May.....

I try like hell to keep things all fluffy bunnies and pink daisies. But brutal truth smacks me in the ass all the time.
                          ~Susie Q 2009

Comment

• Johnny Alucard
                            Roth Army Recruit
                            • Oct 2004

I think we are all walking on eggshells until the first night of the tour goes off without a hitch. This is a dream come true. I hope Eddie doesnt start his bullshit at the Hall of Fame.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Johnny Alucard
                              I think we are all walking on eggshells until the first night of the tour goes off without a hitch. .

Who is hitch?

Comment

Working...