X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike-DLR
    Groupie
    • Dec 2006

Guy Shit Talks Cvh!!!

ohh boy wat a day. i met up with this guy who i work with and out of the blue we start talking music. he tells me of how kick ass the iron maiden concert was here in Toronto in october and how they are truly one of the greatest metal bands. I sit there the whole 20 minutes listening to this guy and then finally said how Van Halen might be coming back with a reunion tour and he shrugged and said "Who cares!! those guys are too old and nobody wants to hear an old hair metal band attempt to play their old shitty tunes like jump, the most overrhyped song of all time!!!".....i sat there in disgust.....i used to call this guy my friend but shit...u dont shit talk the best band of all time!!!

Then he said the stupidest thing ever...."oh van halen were lucky to get into the RRHOF jus because of all the great years sammy gave them....he made them who they were..."

I am meeting up with this guy again next week, and wanna know from my fellow army members....what should i do when he attempts to talk down on Van Halen?????
  • bueno bob
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Punch him in the fucking mouth.

Do it.
    Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: Guy Shit Talks Cvh!!!

Originally posted by Mike-DLR

I am meeting up with this guy again next week, and wanna know from my fellow army members....what should i do when he attempts to talk down on Van Halen?????
      Follow these instructions.....

5. Humane slaughter
      The most efficient and widely available method of humanely destroying sheep is a gunshot to the brain from a close range.

The use of firearms is subject to the provisions of the Firearms Act 1996.
      Note:

* A .22 calibre rifle or pistol is adequate for humane destruction of sheep. High velocity hollow point ammunition should be used. Use two magazines per firearm to minimize reloading time.
      * To provide maximum impact and the least possibility of misdirection, sheep should be shot at point blank range. The person using the firearm should move quietly through the pen with the sheep. Under no circumstances should the sheep be shot "over the fence".
      * Never fire while the animal is moving its head; wait for a quiet interval before firing.

Under normal circumstances, the recommended method of humane killing of livestock is a brain shot, followed by bleeding out. The bleeding out of large numbers of sheep at the side of a burial pit is not possible, for logistical and safety reasons.

DPIWE experience is that even the most careful operator using a single shot will wound, rather than kill outright, a small percentage of sheep. Wounded animals cannot be assumed to be unconscious.

It is vital to ensure that all sheep are dead before placing them in the pit. There should be no heartbeat, breathing or eye movement. A small percentage of sheep may require a second shot, or bleeding out.

The recommended position and direction for the use of a firearm is illustrated below.

Recommended position and direction of fire for the firearm - hornless sheep and rams.

Using a firearm: Shoot at point (a) just behind the poll in the direction of the animal’s muzzle.

Recommended position and direction of fire for firearm - horned sheep and rams.

Using a firearm: Shoot at a point in the middle of the face just above the level of the eyes whilst aiming along the neck.
      Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoveWalksIn
        Groupie
        • Feb 2006

wow...and all along i thought FORD got butt fucked by the male sheep?
        The Alpha male - I use this phrase a lot... Here is quick run down of what it means to me. If you watch animal shows on PBS or Discovery Channel, many species have a dominant male who has sex with all the females in the group, while the other males get none while waiting for him to die or until they are tough enough to kick his ass and become the alpha male themselves. Many males never get to be an alpha male (never get laid).

THE ALPHA MALE
        http://www.abqjournal.com/shock/s_hagar306-19-02.jpg

LoveWalksIn FAN CLUB: NickDFresh...Diamondsgirl...jgdrag(queen)...lunar_ eclipse...Blond Girl777...more to come...

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoveWalksIn
          wow...and all along i thought FORD got butt fucked by the male sheep?
          Your alias is gay.

Three Lock Rock was SO much better.
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• LoveWalksIn
            Groupie
            • Feb 2006

Originally posted by bueno bob
            Your alias is gay.

Three Lock Rock was SO much better.

yeah, he was my hero and i miss him around hear.

:confused:
            The Alpha male - I use this phrase a lot... Here is quick run down of what it means to me. If you watch animal shows on PBS or Discovery Channel, many species have a dominant male who has sex with all the females in the group, while the other males get none while waiting for him to die or until they are tough enough to kick his ass and become the alpha male themselves. Many males never get to be an alpha male (never get laid).

THE ALPHA MALE
            http://www.abqjournal.com/shock/s_hagar306-19-02.jpg

LoveWalksIn FAN CLUB: NickDFresh...Diamondsgirl...jgdrag(queen)...lunar_ eclipse...Blond Girl777...more to come...

Comment

• Roy Munson
              Veteran
              • Feb 2004

STFU you stupid cunt.

Who let this jackass in the door?

Bob?

Originally posted by ELVIS
              I guess you're right...

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Sorry...

Still, you should realize that FAR GREATER trolls have come before you and burned the path.

Sadly, my friend, the days of pro-Hagar trolling around here will just never be equalled.

So...stop.
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Roy Munson
                  STFU you stupid cunt.

Who let this jackass in the door?

Bob?

HAHAHA

Sometimes the sheep get a little ornery...
                  Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

My dupe thread was better than this crap...

Comment

• bueno bob
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

It was!

HAHAHA
                      Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Binky
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2007

Ah don't fret about him, sooner or later he'll go bye-bye when he gets bored.

Anyway, what to do....

First, shake your head and sigh, as he has spoken some rather ignorant BS, and explain it would be futile to try and explain anything to him as he has his mind so fixed on a fairytale that he wouldn't notice his flies were undone and his wife was bonking the milkman. Don't let get to you, just be safe in the knowledge that no one is perfect. If all else fails, tell him since he likes Hagar so much, he may also interested with the music of My Chemical Romance, Lostprophets and Dennis Rusoss. *^_^* \m/

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Re: Guy Shit Talks Cvh!!!

Originally posted by Mike-DLR

Ahemmmm.

Got a pencil?

Good. Write this down.

Try hanging out with a better group of friends.

Your standards are obviously too low.

$9.99 will now be charged to your credit card for this service.
                          Originally posted by Kristy
                          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                          Originally posted by cadaverdog
                          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Mike-DLR
                            Groupie
                            • Dec 2006

hahahahahahahaha.....hey i work with this guy and hes like 25....im 17 we dont hang out on a regular basis, but everytime i see him...he always shit talks them no matter wat i say...im gonna take bob's advice and punch the fucker in the face

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Yes, punch him...do it NOW.
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Working...