• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's PA Rental
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Rock Star Boston auditions...

Rock Star: Season 2 Auditions

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Reply to: ltercheria@markburnettprod.com
    Date: 2006-02-07, 6:33PM EST

Hey,

My name is Lisa Tercheria and I am a Talent Associate with Mark Burnett Productions. We are heading up another season of the hit CBS show; ROCKSTAR and we are gearing this season more towards individual artists. Please help us get the word out to as many singers as possible. Please contact me personally if you would like to audition or know of any singers that would like to audition. Thanks and I look forward to seeing some great performers at the audition!
    Open Call Audition: March 3rd, 2006 10am-4pm
    T.T the Bears Place
    10 Brookline St.
    Cambridge, MA 02139

For more information on how to apply, visit our websites at www.CBS.com or rockstar.msn.com/season2
    Thanks,

Lisa Tercheria

Lisa Tercheria

Talent Associate

Rock Star: The Series

(310) 592-3080

"this season more towards individual artists"...what does that mean?

Also, TT The Bears in Cambridge is a pretty small club...

March 3rd...imagine a 'Dave's PA Rental WE-WANT-ROTH protest rally...
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"
  • jslav06
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2006

People are getting too worked up about this. I still have the faith as I did with the Sox and they won the World Series. I have faith in Dave. The sisters... uhh I have one last shread of confidence left in there until the end of the reunion tour WHEN it happens. The sisters won't do the show. Its almost unreal and I couldn't even imagine it. BUt hey, I could be wrong. These rockstar threads are making me want to kick people's asses, for no really good reason, but for a reason no less. Don't let this BS get to any of you. THE SISTERS ARE FUCKIN' with your heads. Like they do best. Assholes. Dave seems too destined to do the Last great tour and get it done with. VH will NOT do the show. My prediction.
    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e67/jslav06/pbf.gif
    I rule because I make the Rules.

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I thought that for a while but Roth knows what's going on in the Van Halen camp. He has contacts be it through roadcrew and whatever.

He thinks it's true.

Comment

• jslav06
        Head Fluffer
        • Jan 2006

If it is then so be it. Their funeral. that's all there is to it. I'll celebrate the past that I couldn't partake in by goin' out, throwin' back a few with some friends (don't tell), and listen to some CVH. Pour some on some old CD cases... "this ones for my homies."

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
          Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by jslav06
          I still have the faith as I did with the Sox and they won the World Series. I have faith in Dave.
          So you are 16? You've 'kept the faith' for the Sox since 1990? Wow, you've been through alot! How did you do it? I, too, was crushed when Carlos Quintana left the team...
          Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• jslav06
            Head Fluffer
            • Jan 2006

Hell yeah. You know it. And by the way since 1989 (17 in April) Man that whole Clinton presidency... yep I was there. Not gonna brag or anything. I've seen 3 presidents. Not gonna lie. Grunge, yep my time period.

In all seriousness though, you gotta have faith in something. If you don't then you got nothing... my son.

Comment

• jslav06
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2006

Oh yea... not gonna brag or anything, but GnR was around for 4 whole years of my lifetime.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Hell yeah. You know it. And by the way since 1989 (17 in April) Man that whole Clinton presidency... yep I was there. Not gonna brag or anything. I've seen 3 presidents. Not gonna lie. Grunge, yep my time period.

In all seriousness though, you gotta have faith in something. If you don't then you got nothing... my son.
                Youre preaching to the quior, bro. My first game at Fenway was in 1975...if anyone here has been able to keep the faith, it's me.

Comment

• jslav06
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Dave's PA Rental
                  Youre preaching to the quior, bro. My first game at Fenway was in 1975...if anyone here has been able to keep the faith, it's me.
                  You are among the gods, and I'm just not sayin' that. But I mean yeah you can't pick when you're born so I figure my entire life is good enough for me keepin' the faith. I mean I wasn't there but by 6 I knew the whole story, saw the footage of the mishaps, the division series.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

...But I mean yeah you can't pick when you're born so I figure my entire life is good enough for me keepin' the faith.
                    True 'dat.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Youre preaching to the quior, bro.
                      We have to have some sort of cut off point around here.

Some sort of line so to speak.

A level of bad spelling that is just unacceptable...

Comment

• Brett
                        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

So you are 16? You've 'kept the faith' for the Sox since 1990? Wow, you've been through alot! How did you do it? I, too, was crushed when Carlos Quintana left the team...
                        LMAO! I just about fell out of my chair reading that. Too funny PA.

Comment

• jslav06
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Brett
                          LMAO! I just about fell out of my chair reading that. Too funny PA.
                          Yeah, ha ha ha. Real friggin' funny.

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                            We have to have some sort of cut off point around here.

Some sort of line so to speak.

A level of bad spelling that is just unacceptable...
                            Dude, the day I had yesterday...I don't think I could have spelled my name correctly yesterday...

'quior'???? Too fucking funny...

Comment

Working...