X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Big Troubles
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Feb 2004

thank you sweety!
    "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Calderone
      Commando
      • Jan 2004

so ...any news ?
      thnx for sharing !

Comment

• Ally_Kat
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
        thank you sweety!
        no prob at all
        Roth Army Militia

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

the Carson Daly thing ain't THAT rare...but i'd like to see the rest.

i use Streamload... www.streamload.com
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Big Troubles
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Feb 2004

the min size file Im trying to upload is a 45 meg zipped file of dlr on carson, but so far Ive found nowhere that will support that.
            I am now going to try streamload.com and see what I can do there.
            "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

ok streamload.com seems to be wonderful. Im uploading and its gonna take about 30 mins.
              remember its zipped.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Fuck knows what Dave is talking about half the time but well worth a look for people that haven't seen this already. Good performance of Mean Streets too although I wish they had done the intro.

Cheers!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

Comment

• Big Troubles
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Feb 2004

let me know if this works for ya. I have already the carson daly showing of dave, and in process of uploading Tell the Truth vid and 1977-1984 various vids and jap/finland clips. The bigger files will take time so be patient.

Comment

• Sarge
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

Big Troubles
                      Would you like a ftp account here to upload those?
                      Pm me if so
                      Sarge
                      ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                      The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                      [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

if you can think of a way to make an easy transfer from me to you or from me to the site, with over a gig than cool. Like I said Ive got the 86-87 detroit EEAS smile concert with a few added videos at the end. Ive got Tell the Truth vid and a huge collection of videos incl Runnin, You really Got me, Pretty Woman at what looks like The Whiskey, Bottoms Up and the two Euro vids; Mean Streets and And the Cradle will Rock, with the Hot For Teacher Finland performance etc...
                        But if you have a good way of doing this transfer, you'll have to walk me through it as Im only fluent in Computer Geek Level 2 still. LOL Not sure about peer to peer or ftp accounts.

Comment

• Rikk
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

BLAST from the PAST... (MEAN STREET and PANAMA)

Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                          Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Great version of Mean Street also cool choice by Dave. This was a deep cut if you are doing a 2 song set.

Comment

Working...