PDA

View Full Version : KISS To Take Part In Online Chat

Jagermeister
05-27-2010, 09:12 AM
Maybe MAX and Mr Walker can say hey for all of us.

According to a posting on KISS' official web site, the band will take part in a half-hour online chat with fans on June 1 via the KISS Facebook page backstage from Koenig Pilsner Arena in Oberhausen, Germany. Tune in at 1:45 p.m. EST, and you'll have the opportunity to speak directly with the band via Ustream.tv. You won't want to miss this, as a special, unique concert ticket pre-sale code will be revealed exclusively to fans during the chat.

Due to the undoubtedly large number of KISS Army members who will be participating, if you'd like to ask the band your question in advance of the chat, please email it to webmaster@kissonline.com.

The chat begins at 10:45 a.m. in Los Angeles; 1:45 p.m. in New York City; 6:45 p.m. in London, and 3:45 a.m. in Tokyo.

Hardrock69
05-27-2010, 01:19 PM
Question: Why does Gene lie all the time about not ever doing drugs?

Jagermeister
05-27-2010, 01:27 PM
Question: Why does Gene lie all the time about not ever doing drugs?

I don't think that's a lie.

I think he lies about all the skanks he had sex with though.

ace diamond
05-27-2010, 02:49 PM
I don't think that's a lie.

I think he lies about all the skanks he had sex with though.

gene admits, in his own autobiography, to eating a whole platter of pot brownies back in the 70's.
he also admits to drinking vodka.

Jagermeister
06-02-2010, 03:11 PM
KISS took part in a half-hour online chat with fans yesterday (Tuesday, June 1) via the KISS Facebook page backstage from Koenig Pilsner Arena in Oberhausen, Germany. You can now watch the chat below.

Continuing its ongoing support of aspiring artists, Guitar Center, the world's largest musical instrument retailer, has announced that it has teamed up with KISS and leading digital media company for entertainment, Eventful, for a revolutionary music program: Guitar Center On-Stage, a competition that provides unsigned bands and artists the career-altering opportunity to open for KISS on their upcoming North American tour, The Hottest Show on Earth.

One band from each of twenty-two markets across the United States will be chosen to play at a KISS show. At the conclusion of the tour, KISS will choose the best of the twenty-two bands to receive the grand prize that includes a $10,000 Guitar Center shopping spree. Now through September 1, 2010, bands across the country are invited to register at GCOnstage.com.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/7374849

Va Beach VH Fan
06-02-2010, 03:33 PM
As expected, Eric and Tommy could've taken a nap....

Va Beach VH Fan
06-02-2010, 03:58 PM
That may have been the most poorly arranged chat ever....