1. Michael Anthony The BASS PLAYING House Boy Series
Author: Paul D. Meehan A six part *MUST* read story! It will have you falling out of your chair!!
2. The Never Ending Saga of David Lee Roth: Brought to you courtesy of
Paul D. Meehan, the same author of The Michael Anthony Houseboy series.This is a funny article. Some parts of the article pokes fun of DLR, but it is worth the read. The article is missing the last chapter, yet to be completed by the author.
3. The 1986 DLR Penthouse Interview: Submitted by
Dtskynyrd: In this article, Diamond Dave talks about the Van Halen breakup, his new band, and making a movie. This article is chock full of rothisms and famous quotes.
4. Henry Rollins latest book, entitled "Do I Come Here Often: Black Coffee
Blues" contains very complimentary chapter on DLR. In it he writes how Dave and Classic VH was a monumental inspiration to him. "For several years, world tours and six awesome albums, Van Halen destroyed the earth and everybody who went to the show had a damn good time"..HR. The article is a very funny and interesting read! Thanks to Monica,
Cejlon@aol.com for typing in the entire article and submitting it.
5. How David Lee Roth ruined my relationships with men by Lisa Black.
6. DLR in Cosmo July 1999- Small tidbit on DLR.
7. Van Halen In Hit Parader
1982- September 1982. Contains 4 color pictures and an interview, in which only Dave speaks. Quoted in the article " We've already indulged in every possible vice that can be encountered on the road" and "I sure can see myself enjoying another 10 years of this: no problem."- Ouch!
7. Tour 99 Posters:
Some great unofficial
posters from the 1999 DLRBAND World Tour. These look great behind my pool
8. DLR in Shobiz Weekly 0ct 15 1995. David Lee Roth promoting one of his vegas gigs.
9. Happy Birthday To David Lee Roth 1999 Just a few words from this website to celebrate Dave's birthday.
10. Creem 1978 Van Halen: In Search of the Baaad Chord by Rob Patterson, Creem, July 1978
11. DLR Art Collection: Check out some authentic art hand drawn by David Lee Roth.
12. David Lee Roth's Open
13. Bettie Page Pics and Bio. Read the bio of Bettie Page and look at a couple of saucy pics.
14. Rock & Roll Comics issue 16 Oct. 1990. A detailed comic book description of VH from inception till 1990 . The comic also contains a bio of Sammy Hagar and several parodies. Very funny! The comic was published by the now defunct Revolutionary Comics. 37 Pages long. The images will take a few seconds to load (530x830), but they are worth it.
15. Our Official response to the Ray Luzier interview controversy. We
interviewed Ray Luzier, Dave's drummer on 5/18/00 and in the interview he
stated that the DLRBAND had disbanded and that ROTH told them the reason
for breaking up the DLRBAND was because he was working with Eddie Van
Halen. Well.. this caused a shitstorm, got us on MTV and VH1 and cause RAY
to ask us to retract his statements. Here is our reply to the
16. We review Everybody Wants Some: A Tribute To Van Halen.
17. We review Tribute To Van Halen
18. The Adventure Begins!
Hangin' with Diamond Dave- Your stories of meting David Lee Roth
19. Old VH/DLR articles from the Washington
Post. Thanks to Steve Kattula for donating these.
20. The March 1998 METAL EDGE Magazine featuring David Lee Roth. The interview is 8 pages long and chock full of hilarious quotes!
Here is a sample: "I've been so many places where there is nothing to do but light the lantern and lay out the rolling tobacco, because that dries out the humidity faster than Winstons, there's a thatched roof dripping rain, much like we are, and you commence to telling stories"
To view the interview click the links below.
| METAL EDGE Magazine
21. Roth Army Caption contest. Click here
to view the winner of our first caption contest.
22. Dave on the Van
Halen breakup- From his 1997 autobiography "Crazy From The
Heat" and from the 1992 Howard Stern Interview.
23. The MTV lie- From
his 1997 autobiography "Crazy From The Heat". Dave
discusses the 1996 MTV awards.
24. Daveman's Saga to be
the next lead singer of Van Halen- from 1999. If only it weren't for
the DAMM PEPSI!
25. Remembering 1996 — From
welcome back ... to 1-800-See-Ya written by Dave Clark
26. Sammy Math 101-
Written by BlueEyedMurder about the exaggerations of record sales by Sammy
27. DLR doesn't miss a beat- DLR
Reference from "The Dirt" Mötley Crüe autobiography.
28. ENEMA...To the tune of
Being remake- "Lead
Singers Leaving" by WARF.
30. Dave Crashes Lilith Fair-
By T4 Guitar- Holy shit this is funny!
31. Pasedena Pie- The
story of Van Halen.. to the tune of AMERICAN PIE. Donated by STEVE.
32. How to Sneak
Backstage at a Van Halen Concert- By Daves PA Rental- Originally
posted on the now defunct MightyVanHalen.com.
33. An Ode to Diamond Dave...
Poem by BlueEyedMurder
34. Rock N Roll Hall of Fame
2003 "David Lee Roth Steals the Show"- By T4 Guitar
Murder, Molest…Who Cares! by Steve Kattula (firstname.lastname@example.org)
36. DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER-
by Ernie Thomas from midwestbeat.com-
37. Crazy From
The Heat Manuscript- Take a trip with Diamond Dave to the Dongo
Islands. This is a working copy to the Crazy From The Heat movie that was